Aww man…now I have a crush on a fictional character!
don’t talk about tumblr outside of tumblr not because it’s some cool elite website but because it’s fucking embarrassing
No, it’s because we can’t have the people on the outside (i.e. people who aren’t on Tumblr) to find out about this colourful, magical world we log into multiple times a day
see this is what I’m talking about
Send me number(s) along with the OC(s) and I’ll answer:
- If your OC was part of a group project, would they goof off or help work on the project?
- Do they procrastinate?
- If your OC was at a dance party what would they do?
- How good are your OC’s dancing skills?
- Has your OC been caught doing anything embarrassing and if so, what was it?
- How would your OC react if they found out their fave was problematic?
- What kind of music does your OC like and does anyone judge them because of it?
- Would your OC have loads of pencils on hand or ask for pencils later to lose them the next day?
- Is there anything that your OC is extremely good at but hates doing?
- If your OC plays a horror game, would they chicken out after the first 15 minutes or play through the entire thing?
- Would your OC get lost in a mall the minute they walk inside?
- Does your OC know more than one language and if so, what are they and how fluent are they in said languages?
- Does your OC like magic or science more?
- Is there anything that your OC is extremely passionate about?
- How easily does your OC break things?
- What allergies does your OC have and how bad are they?
- What are your OC’s spending habits like?
- Does your OC hate anyone to the point of being pissed off at everything they do?
- If there was someone drawing, who would go up to that person and say, “draw me”?
- Who would do dangerous stunts for attention?
- Who would buy and send their friends weird things they find over the internet?
- Who’s cooking skills are so bad that there’s a good chance they could burn water?
- Who would force their friends to watch a show dubbed by 4kids?
- Who’s more likely to get into meaningless arguments over things like how gif is pronounced?
- Who’s more likely to be caught dancing/singing to a song they like that no one likes?
This is what you meant by boobs…right?
Man I love battle network and the netnavis and how they *clenches fist* navigate the internet
The writing quality of Thomas & Friends has really improved with these last few years. I’m impressed.